SHIPPING AND PRODUCT EXCHAGE POLICY
Customer can place a purchase order from Coway Vina via:
- Nationwide authorized distributor/agent or authorized store of Coway Vina
- Free call to Coway Vina Hotline 1800 556 892 or via our Coway Vina official website
Purchase orders are placed at nationwide authorized distributor/agent or authorized store of Coway Vina or via E-commerce channels delivered and installation free of charge according to their policy
The free shipping and installation will be applied for customers who buy directly from Coway Vina, E-commerce channels and have installation address in our service areas:
2.1. Free shipping and installation location:
||11. Thai Nguyen
|2. Bac Ninh
||12. Thanh Hoa
|3. Bac Giang
||13. Hai Phong
|4. Hung Yen
||14. Quang Ninh
|5. Vinh Phuc
||15. Hoa Binh
|6. Hai Duong
||16. Phu Tho
|7. Ha Nam
||17. Tuyen Quang (Chiem Hoa, Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang City, Yen Son, Son Duong)
|8. Nam Dinh
||18. Yen Bai (Van Chan, Tran Yen, Yen Binh, Yen Bai City, Van Yen)
|9. Thai Binh
||19. Bac Kan (Cho Moi, Bach Thong, Na Ri, Bac Can City, Cho Don)
|10. Ninh Binh
||20. Lang Son (Huu Lung, Chi Lang, Loc Binh, Lang Son City, Cao Loc, Van Quan, Bac Son)
|1. Da Nang
Quang Nam (Hoi An, Dien Ban, Dai Loc)
|1. Ho Chi Minh City
||11. Dong Thap
|2. Dong Nai
||12. Binh Phuoc
|3. Binh Duong
||13. Tra Vinh
|4. Ba Ria - Vung Tau
||14. Binh Thuan (Ham Tan, Ham Thuan Nam, Tanh Linh, Duc Linh)
|5. Long An
||15. Lam Dong (Da Huoai, Bao Loc, Da Teh, Cat Tien)
|6. Tien Giang
||16. An Giang (Cho Moi, Long Xuyen, Phu Tan)
|7. Can Tho
||17. Hau Giang (Chau Thanh, Nga Bay Town, Chau Thanh A, Phung Hiep)
|8. Vinh Long
|9. Ben Tre
|10. Tay Ninh
Water purifier, Air purifier and Bidet. The installation appointment will be settled after negotiating with customers. In case we cannot make an appointment with the customer, the product will be shipped to customer via our transportation vendor and the installation instructions will be execute by our Call Center department.
2.2. Free shipping without installation location:
(Customers are allowed to install by themselves conformed with Coway Dream Service center instruction)
Other cities and provinces
Air purifier only
2.3. Responsibility for freight
If the transportation service is appointed by the Store, the Agent, the distributor or by us, the transportation service will be responsible for the goods and risks such as loss or damage of the goods in during the process of transporting goods from Stores, Agents, Distributors to customers.
- Coway will be responsible for handling goods that Coway directly transports; Stores, Agents, distributors will be responsible for handling goods that the Store, Agents, distributors directly transport.
- You are responsible for checking goods when receiving goods. When you find that the goods are damaged, scratched, broken, distorted, or wrong goods, please confirm the status of the goods with the forwarder and immediately notify the Customer Service Department.
- After you have signed to receive the goods without notes or comments about the goods, the Store, the agents, and distributors are not responsible for the return request for damage, scratches, breakage, distortion, wrong goods, ... from you.
2.4. Conditions for installing Coway water purifier
- Installation location: The installation area has enough space to place the machine.
- Power supply: Input voltage: 220V / 50 Hz (Installable range (± 15% standard) 187 ~ 253V / 50Hz), power outlet is near the product installation location.
- Inlet water pressure condition:
- For L series (without pump) such as P-300L, CHP-260L, CHP-264L inlet water pressure: 20 - 120 PSI (If pressure < 20 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra booster pump. If pressure < 120 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra pressure reducing valve).
- With R series (with pump) such as P-300R, P-6320R, CHP-7310R, CHP-590R inlet water pressure: 10 - 120 PSI (If pressure < 10 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra high-pressure pump. If pressure > 120 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra pressure reducing valve).
- Particularly for 2 Models CHP-18AR, CHP-671R, inlet water pressure: 2 - 120 PSI (If the pressure is < 2 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra high-pressure pump. If the pressure is > 120 PSI, it’s needed to install an extra pressure reducing valve).
3. PRODUCT EXCHANGE IF UNUSED
In case the product has been delivered to the customer but it is unused, and customer wants to exchange to another model, Coway Vina will support customer’s request follow these guidelines:
The product exchange policy will be not applied for the used product. In case of defects from the manufacture, the product will be under Coway Vina warranty policy.